Highlights of Qualifications
· winner 2007 Healthcare Heroes Award
· winner 2006 TopCAT Award (Top Contributors to the Advancement of Technology)
· Exceptional Talent for innovative problem solving.
· Business oriented; able to understand and execute broad corporate policy.
· Proven effectiveness in coordinating and teamwork.
· Skilled in all phases of Software Development.
· Skilled in both computer programming and database engineering
· COM / DCOM
· HTML 4.0 / DHTML
· VB Script / Java Script
· Visual Basic 3,4,5,6
· Active Server Pages
· C, C+++
· Fortran IV
· Microsoft Access 2000
· Microsoft SQL Server 7/2000/2005
· Microsoft Reporting Services
· Microsoft Transaction Server
· Microsoft Frontpage 2003
· Adobe Photoshop
· Microsoft Visual Interdev
· Microsoft Visual Studio .Net
· Microsoft Visual Sourcesafe
· Microsoft Office
· Abobe Acrobat
· Oracle 8
· Windows NT/2000/XP/2003
· Windows 95/ 98/etc.
· .Net Architect
· .Net Web Services Architect
· Database Object Oriented Design
· WEB Site Design
· Document Management Systems
· Healthcare Systems
· Medical Lab Systems
· Manufacturing Systems
2001-2008 Columbus Children’s Research Institute, Columbus Ohio Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
2000-2001 Maxim Group Inc., Columbus, Ohio Job Title: Full time Consultant
1996-2000 Oce Groupware Technology Inc,Cleveland, Ohio Job Title: Senior Applications Engineer
1992-1996 Trend Servizi Srl, Mantova, Italy Job Title: Special Applications Manager
1984-1992 Atec di Robert Neville & C Snc, Brescia, Italy Job Title: Software Applications Manager
1982-1984 NewComp Srl, Brescia, Italy Job Title: Technical Operations Manager
1980-1982 MicroComp Spa, Rome, Italy Job Title: Technical Operations Manager
1977-1980 6585th Test Group USAF, New Mexico Job Title: Flight Test Engineer
1977-1980 Altair Computers, New Mexico Job Title: External Technical Consultant
· Designed and developed the COG Children's Oncology Group DocuSAM eRDES Electronic Document Support System
· Designed and developed the COG Children's Oncology Group DocuSAM eRDES Automated Fax Routing and Barcode System
· Designed and developed the Center for Childhood Cancer DocuSAM Automated Fax System
· Designed and developed the Center for Childhood Cancer Molecular Genetics Lab Support System
· Designed and developed the Center for Childhood Cancer DocuSAM Document Management System
· Designed and developed the Center for Childhood Cancer Biopathology Center Information System
· Designed and developed the Center for Childhood Cancer DataSAM metadata exchange SOAP System
· Designed and developed the CCRI Core Technology (CRICT)
· Designed and co-developed Internship Web site. VirtualIntern.com
· Designed and co-developed 3M Document Management System Custom Interface
to the Océ Engineering Exec Document Management System
· Designed and co-developed Sunstrand Power Systems Drawing Automation System
· Designed and co-developed General Electric Switch Gear Operations Document Distribution and & Dispatch System
· Designed and co-developed Lockheed Martin New York Document Management System
· Designed and co-developed General Electric Power Generation Document Management System
· Designed and co-developed Parker Hannifin Air Fuel Division Engineering Document Control System
· Designed and co-developed Newport News Ship Building Engineering Document Management System
· Designed and co-developed McDonnell Douglas Engineering Document Management System
· Member of the Design and Development Team of Océ Groupware Engineering Exec Document Management System
· Design and development of Customer specified Software Document Management Systems for Océ Groupware.
· Designed, developed and implemented a General Accounting Package which was distributed by Hewlett Packard Italy with Small Office Business Systems.
· Designed, developed and implemented a Automated ordering system for Fiorucci Italy
· Designed and developed a Data Retrieval System for the Milan, Italy Stock Exchange.
· Design and developed object oriented Production Monitoring System with Quality control interfaced with the manufacturing Robotics System of the FPS Kelsey-Hayes plants part of the Ford Motor Company.
· Designed and developed various software system for the following companies and organizations :
Libbey Glass Toledo, Ohio - Manufacturing
Norshipco Norfolk, VA - Ship Repair
FAO Rome, Italy - United Nations
Milan Stock Exchange Milan, Italy - Stocks and Bonds
Fiuorucci Rome, Italy - Manufacturing
FPS Kelsey-Hayes Spa Brescia, Italy - Automotive
Rodel Spa Brescia, Italy - Clothing
Ford Motor Company Spain - Automotive
Fox Research Dayton, Ohio - LANs
Olivetti Spa Torino, Italy - Hardware / Software
Tecnocasa Spa Milan, Italy - Real Estate
Hewlett Packard Italy Milan, Italy - Software
Lifeboat Associates Milan, Italy - Software / Lans
Epson Spa Milan, Italy - Computers
Face Standard - ITT Milan, Italy - Computers
Zenith Spa Milan, Italy - Electronic Weighing Scales
Mantua Model Mantova, Italy - Hobby Model Manufacturer
Trend Servizi Srl Mantova, Italy - Electronic Cash Register Systems
Microsun Srl Brescia, Italy - Domestic Computer Controlled Heating Systems
CerealCom Srl Brescia, Italy - Corn / Grain Wholesale
· Designed and developed 2650ACS Ambient Control System with 2650 CPU
· Z80 Development System RTI Real Time Interface with HP21MX which permitted a Z80 Computer System to work as Virtual Terminal in a RTE Environment.
· Designed and developed RTDB - Real Time Data Buffer. This Hardware/Software System permitted Data Recording from IGS (Inertial Guidance Systems) and INS (Inertial Navigation Systems) that were undergoing Operational System Testing to evaluate their performance. RTDB was based on an extractable Bubble Memory cassette which could be removed from the system under test and taken to the main digital ground station were the full systems test was performed.
· Designed and developed Interface of computer peripherals such as : CRT Terminals, printers, paper tape readers/punches, disc systems, memories and digital tape machines. Design using LSI logic such as FIFO's, decoders, memories (PROM/RAM), DMA controllers.
· Design and development of a variety of software systems controlling the real-time interaction of hardware elements. Included are Data-Monitoring Systems, Test-Control Systems, information processing received from Data-Acquisition Systems.
Italian write and speak fluently
Published numerous magazine and newspapers articles in Europe and USA concerning:
The European BBS communities
Data Transmission Techniques
Editor of a BBS Computer Newspaper The Opus Gazette in Italian
2007 Healthcare Heroes Award
2006 Top Cat Award
Technology and Progress Award from Italian Government for work done with Italian Businesses implementing new technology in production.